Sunday, February 11, 2018

Took dirt off laptop CPU fan.

My old laptop, the red Thinkpad edge that got fucked going to Toronto, was shutting down every 30 minutes. I figured it might be overheating. So I opened it up and when I saw CPU fan I knew I was right. I took Q-tip with rubbing alcohol and passed everywhere there was dust. Then waited about 15 minutes to make sure all alcohol had evaporated and put the thing back together. I has not rebooted once since.

I've been using it to watch Grey's Anatomy. 14 seasons and I had watched up to somewhere in Season 5 and was watching the spin off Private Practice instead - which I liked a lot.  But I'm getting into it now and will be watching all 14 seasons.  Gives me something to watch during the Olympics as my typical TV shows are on hiatus till march. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!