Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Bill 62 is islamaphobic.

So a woman in a NIQAB would have to remove it to get services in a hospital but I'm forced to put a surgical mask on while waiting in the same hospital room because of my nasty asthma cough that people think is contagious!

Brilliant!

And what of my PAB Boyfriend. Right now if he's dealing with an infectious patient he needs to don a mask. But with this law, he wouldn't be allowed in a room with a patient without the patient seeing his face....

Also will I be able to wear said surgical mask in the bus or metro? Some people with weak immune system do this on a regular basis but they would be breaking the law!

And surgeons, will they be allowed the full covering during surgery? It's not allowed in hospitals to give AND receive services! I mean who knows my surgeon might be a Muslima hiding in hospital scrubs because she can't wear her burka!

Ask yourself this, how many women wear a Bukra or Niqab in Quebec. Maybe 50-100. Is it really such a big fucking deal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!