Monday, September 25, 2017

I cooked all week-end.

It's been months since I cooked anything.  I hate cooking and when I'm feeling down the last thing I want to do is cook. However I haven't been eating very well since I'm not cooking, so I bit the bullet so to speak and cooked all week-end.

I made an Irish stew with beef for Terry and Zoey.  They both loved it. Zoey liked it so much, she even drank all the remaining sauce that she didn't get with her crusty bread.

For myself I made chickpea and tomato curry, a coconut vegetable curry and ratatouille. I also made edamame bean noodles to go with the vegetable curry and the ratatouille.  I made a tabouleh for lunch all week and I also made a spinach lasagne. [not pictured]

Chick pea and tomato curry

Irish stew made with Beef

Coconut vegetable curry

Ratatouille

Quinoa Tabouleh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!