Friday, September 08, 2017

Hurting every day

It's been almost three months since the surgery I had to remove the basal cell carcinoma. The scar healed fine. I still have a big bump on.my scalp on one end of scar that hurts and the top of my head is still numb. They damaged a nerve and it's taking its sweet time to heal

I'm still in pain everyday and still can't sleep lying down. It's really getting to.me. especially working full time thru it all. I'm constantly in pain and have no patience for anything and can't do much if anything I like.

Vacation sucked because of it. Instead of relaxing, I was stressed throughout vacation because my head hurt most of the time.  I'm still stressed out and anxious.

I feel very alone with my pain.  It's times like these I wish my mom and dad were still alive.  I know even when I had hernia surgery my mom was already dead, but my dad helped some.  I so wish I had someone to talk to.  Talking to Terry at this point isn't helpful at all. Half of the time it's like he thinks I'm not in pain or exaggerating or being a major downer.

The stuff I like to do, I can't do much of it because of the pain. I'm losing my patience. I can't cope anymore. Where's my quality of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!