Friday, July 08, 2016

Let's hear it for single and double blade razors

I'd been getting EPIC rashes in my bikini area from shaving the past couple of years to the point where I wasn't sure if I didn't want to go full hairy. {BLEAH}

My boyfriend suggested that the newfangled multibladded razors were the problem. That all those blades for that extra extra close shave were the reason I got such bad rashes that would last 3-5 days.

So last time I went to Pharmacy I picked up the cheapest razors I could find, with just two blades. They were some BIC razors very old school, reminded me of the ones I stole from my dad as a teen, except those were yellow back in the day, these come in pink, purple and teal.

I shaved for the first time 3 days ago.  Other then a tiny little localized rash where the skin rubs against my underpants, I had no rash. I did not have to spend 3-5 days using Zinc Oxide to make the rash go away. I didn't spend 2-3 days feeling so itchy I wanted to rip my skin off.

So old school Bic razors with 2 blades that appear kinda sharp did the trick.  Will never buy those funky 5 blade razors again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!