Thursday, March 24, 2016

Painkiller!

The song that's been stuck in my head the past few days is one of the hardest songs to play on the drums. My sweetie is currently learning it on the drums, so has been playing it a lot and it's been getting stuck in my head.

I've realized that the reason I never got much into this band is I really don't care much for male singers that sing with high voices. The one I hate the most is Geddy Lee from Rush.  His singing is like nails on chalkboard.  I've realized that I can listen to 3-4 Judas Priest songs and then the voice gets to me. Rush I can stand one on a good day. 

It's funny that the first 3-4 times I listened to this song, I focused so much on the drum parts that I never noticed how much I liked the guitar. It's weird for me to hyper focus on the drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!