Friday, January 08, 2016

Bought Bra's online....

While I can't get perfectly fitting bra's when I go to the store, I've realized that Aerie actually carries my size, but I must order it online. Turns out as a 50 year old I now wear bra size 32D.  Sadly manufacturers seem to think that if you have a 32 rib cage you must have no boobs. Both my daughters also need a size 32 band, but with even larger cups. For that you have to buy at specialty stores.

It's stupid. Even a tiny girl like me does not properly fit into normal bra sizes found in all stores on this size of the pond. I've been stuck buying instead 34C's and 36B's so the cup fits and I have to work making the strap smaller. It's really stupid. Don't understand why bra manufacturers don't realize there is a world beyond DD cups and there are sizes below 36....

I really feel for Zoey. She's 11 and she has boobs bigger then mine.  It's going to be hell for her to find bra's most of her life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!