Friday, September 18, 2015

Microsoft bitches of the day

I'm refreshing a whole bunch of systems, updating them and making new ghost images.

One machine where I installed Windows 7 64 bits, with SP1 already included, once I went to look for updates it had 210. Yes. You read this right. Two hundred and ten updates. Worst part is, I'm only downloading important updates, not all updates.

My other bitch of the day for Microsoft, is Edge. Dunno why we needed a new browser, that looks very much like IE, but doesn't work like IE.   I had to try out an nVidia NVS510 today. So I went to the nVidia site, found the page, and click on download drivers. Edge can't display the download page. Told me it was not available and did I want to go back to previous page.  Not useful if you want to download drivers.  I was able to go to the same page with IE from Windows 10. Things that make me go Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!