Sunday, August 16, 2015

Del Frisco's

 I tried out the Italian restaurant Del Frisco's situated on the north-east side of Sources and the 40, next to one of my favourite restaurants, Marathons!

I had noticed that there was two items in their menu I could safely have. Their Fresh steamed Mussels [My favourite, Moules-frites] or the eggplant parmigiana. I had the eggplant parmigiana. It was absolutely delicious. They even served it to me with gluten free penne, for a mere $3 more!  I was ecstatic. I mean it's rare enough to be able to get gluten free food, but to have such a good dish. I stuffed myself so much. My companion had the lasagna and he seemed to find it delicious. The food was not only good but it was easy to digest.

I will definitely be going back to Del Frisco's for dinner one night. Was well worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!