Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dragonfly seesaw

All the best plans don't always work out. I was supposed to go camping this weekend,  heck it was going to be a three day trip, I'd gotten Friday off. I left work Thursday at 3pm to go pick up my friend. I get there and he tells me change in plans. Daughter arriving back from camp a day earlier then anticipated. 
 

So we did not go camping.  We spend a quiet night at my house so we could pick her up at Carrefour Angrignon at 1pm. We had breakie at Dejeuners Inc before heading to Lasalle. Last night we decided to come back here to go.canoeing today.  We also took.his daughter to the park... and this is when I noticed the cute dragonfly seesaw. 

Today it's supposed to be spectacularly nice, we hope to go canoeing in Riviere des Mille Iles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!