Saturday, February 21, 2015

Help my friend out if you can

A friend of mine is going through a rough time.   She says:

"I've run into financial difficulty after being rejected (again) from CSST and finding myself unable to work a regular 9-5 due to my physical health limitations.

That being said - I do have a lot of skill as a photographer and a lot of art available for sale!

If you are looking for photography services or art please look though the albums to see what is available (feel free to ask for custom orders as well)

There is also a GO FUND ME campaign as well if you prefer to go though that : http://www.gofundme.com/c0n9ak

If you are unable to help out financially please share both this event and the gofundme

I can accept payments in cash, cheque, paypal, credit card or e-transfer

I appreciate all the help!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!