Sunday, January 04, 2015

Walk away from Amazon.....

Good thing I'm working tomorrow, I need to step away from the browser and Amazon.ca.

Yesterday I ordered 4 Tarot decks:  Crysalis Tarot, Crystal Visions Tarot, Silver Witchcraft Tarot and the Tarot of the Celtic Fairies.

Today I ordered 2 Tarot decks: Mystic Dream Tarot and Tarot of Pagan cats,  but in the mini format which should be the same size as regular playing cards, for playing crazy 8's for instance. :)  No I don't intend to play cards with the Tarot of the Pagan cats, but it will fit in my camping gear more easily then bigger Tarot cards.

I also ordered 2 Tarot books, One is Crowley's Thoth book. I could have sworn I had a copy but some of my books have disappeared with time.  The other is a book that my daughter has Tarot for yourself, by Mary Greer, and I wanted to use it to do practice my tarot reading skills. It's very likely I gave the book to my daughter because at the time I did not use it. But I know I've looked for it twice in my house since she left. So best buy myself a new copy.

As for the two friends of mine who so nicely tried telling me I wasn't a fool, well it doesn't matter whether I was or not, if I feel like I was played like a fool, it's a feeling.... and it's going to take a while to go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!