Tuesday, January 06, 2015

I feel all discombobulated

Probably because it was a full moon a few days ago and I haven't slept well the past 2-3 nights.  That should improve as the moon wanes.

I hope people drive better today then yesterday. I live so close to work and I wanted to kill most of the ones I ran into yesterday.  Some were so afraid of the ice they were going as slow as 15km/hour. Dunno but generally in the worse conditions the speed limit is actually ok.

I've been an emotional basketcase, crying almost every day the past few days. Losing a beloved co-worker will do that to you. I've been tearing down lots of my emotional walls the past little bit, so I'm more likely to cry like a little girl then I would have a year ago.

To get me to cry a year ago, you had to really try and then you were more likely to get anger, not crying. Been crying a lot the past bit. Crying because of breakthroughs crying because of emotions I thought I'd processed, crying because of the good, the bad and the ugly.

And on that note, am taking my crying self to bathe and get myself ready for work.

The big excitement in my life this week will be when my Amazon orders arrive. As it stands 3 packages are on their way, 2 from UPS and 1 from Post Canada so far, with 5 of the 8 items I ordered. One is supposed to arrive today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!