Friday, January 09, 2015

I bumped someone.

Yesterday for the first time since I learned to drive, I actually was the one who hit someone else. I've been driving since 1993. Somehow managed not to stop on time, so hit the car in front of me.  The hit in 2009 driving around  Yamaska, I hit a stupid Sebring but the old lady was responsible. 

I was coming along Kingsley and when I tried to stop, the ABS kicked in and did not stop in time before it tapped the little car in front of me.   I stopped, got out of the car, so did the dude. I had hit the bumper dead on straight and he could not find a scratch. It was actually a good thing I did not try to go sideways, I would have hit his bumper at an angle and that would have left a mark.

I've been hit a lot harder. at a stop sign, both times on dry pavement.  I should have slowed down more before attempting to stop but at the same time there was layers of ice.

So far I've received from Amazon in 2 packages, The Pagan Cat Tarot, The Mystic Dreamer Tarot, The Silver Witchcraft Tarot, Crysalis Tarot, and the book, Tarot for yourself.  Still waiting for 2 Tarot decks and one book.

Also stopped at Fabricville and picked up 1.4m of black velvet, which I got 40% off. I will be making pouches for my new Tarot decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!