Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy 2015 - with a bad start.

The new year started poorly. Looking at my Facebook feed this morning I realized something was horribly wrong. I saw a message from a ex work colleague to another work colleague about his passing.

I was shocked. I've worked with Lorenzo Delpeche somewhere between 15-20 years. He was a funny, interesting and a sweet man.

He used to screech my name in his high falsetto voice when he would see me, which would make me blush a little and smile coyly.

With most interactions, I would leave with a smile on my face. He brought smiles and laughter to most who got to know him.  He was a big man with an even bigger heart.

He leaves behind 2 young daughters, family and friends who miss him already tremendously. May you rest in peace Lorenzo.

Updated with funeral information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!