Monday, November 10, 2014

Week-end mixed bag

Uncertainty drives me crazy.  I prefer knowing, even knowing something won't happen rather then be in a state of uncertainty. It took 2-3weeks for work to decide they were shipping me to AMD and then the details took a while to materialize.

Been also trying to see my Lebanese ex now for the better part of 2 months and he's hopelessly busy these days. If it's not one thing, it's another.  After labour day week-end I needed to talk to him but by the time I get to see him, most of what I want to say will have vanished in my vast memory library in my mind.

My friends from Kingsbury were supposed to drop in Saturday night, but at the last minute, she got called into work on Sunday, so they could not drop in. I won't say I wasn't disappointed 

The good things of this week-end included buying a George Foreman Mean Lean Frying machine off some black dude on Kijiji.  For some reason he decided it would be better to meet at a Timmy's in NDG. So we met him there. My friend went into the Timmies to see if he was there and get breakfast, and she tells me "No one there with a deep fryer" and I happen to look out the window and I see a black man running and smiling holding a deep fryer in a Natural food store bag.

Debbie, who's been living with me for almost a year, and I were really missing French fries after my last George Foreman deep fryer died.  So we're back in business. I'll be able to make Batata Harra again :)

Need to get out of bed and get into work early today. Tomorrow, Toronto. BLEAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!