Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Small victories

I persevered and won! Last night was the third night in a row I attempted to finish cutting a dress. I succeeded last night without falling asleep. Would have been the third night in a row I fell asleep cutting the same dress.

Also found out the dates I'm being shipped to Toronto, From the 11th to the 14th of November. Remembrance day!  Will be in a minivan heading to Toronto at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month this year.

Here's a few cute cat photos. Just because

You go to work, I'll sunbathe!

But I have pretty green eyes!

I'm really chill
Toby attacking my Joe Fresh Army green vest, in it's bag
I should add I picked up another Joe down filled vest, this one Army green. I love the black one I got last year so much. I put it on and I don't have to wear 1001 more layers. The down keeps me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!