Sunday, November 16, 2014

I alway enjoy spending time in Kingsbury

Not only do I enjoy the company of my friends who live in Kingsbury and their pets but, I love how peaceful it is here. My house is reasonably quiet for a house on the island of Montreal, but with open windows in summer, I hear the traffic on Pierrefonds blvd, and the fire fighters.

Here it's peaceful. Though they live in the town, there are so few homes, you barely feel the other people, whereas where I live I always feel the other people, and after 4 days up the 401, I really did not want to feel people and their weird energies.

I'm feeling very contemplative this morning.  Dunno if it's because I went to sleep at 6:30 instead of waking up at 6:30 but it's changed my perspective somewhat.

Happy the trip in Toronto is over. Happy to have Monday off, so I can contemplate life more. See the good and flush the bad.

I was so burnt after the trip to AMD in Toronto. How I managed to drive myself  out of town... and it was a record short drive. Took me barely 2 hours despite fact I had gotten to sources when I realized I was wearing shoes and I wanted to wear winter boots. Good thing I did. It's been SNOWING WOOOOOT!!!!

So driving Saturday around lunch is a good time. I didn't get traffic around St Bruno on the 30, didn't get traffic going between the 30 & the 20, didn't get traffic on the Mercier, and didn't get traffic anywhere on the 20, which is amazing.  Also didn't go 90 for km's on the 20 in the left most lane, was able to do 118 most of the way and pass several police car with radars with no ill effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!