Monday, October 06, 2014

Another Monday another dollar

I'm sure I've mentioned I hate Monday mornings. It looks dreary but that maybe just because the sun hasn't risen high enough to look light yet.

This week-end was too short, what with all the cooking. I did manage to sneak away for a few hours to go walk in Bois de Liesse with my new friend. Was nice, despite fact it rained buckets on Saturday we managed to walk during the dryest part of the day. We mostly walked in an area of Bois de Liesse that I'm not familiar with. I usually walk at the other end of  Ruisseau Bertrand.

My dinner was a success. Way too much food to feed everyone :) Now tonight I have to freeze some of the food for later consumption to make sure it all stays ok.

I so don't want to go to work today. I will spend all day recabling my benches. I also have to remember to wear shoes that aren't slippery on waxed floors. On the positive side, if I get bored I can always slide on the floor.
I'd like to go back to sleep like Toby. Awwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!