Thursday, August 14, 2014

Firelight Gathering 2014 this week-end.

Looking forward to the Firelight Gathering, mostly because I get to spend time with my friends, even though they are food vendors at this festival. Yes, I will be hanging with the staff at Octopus Garden :)

I'm going down tonight, so I can help them set up and keep them company. The thing that is annoying me is that Environment Canada is saying Rain, Rain  and MORE RAIN.   I hate being outdoors in the rain. Well I have all my rain gear already in my truck.

In fact I'm doing good. was up at 6:30. My truck is mostly packed, I've packed my clothes. Just need to pick a few things when I get home tonight, like cameras {one is charging atm}.

Since it's Thursday and cleaning lady day, I've been cleaning too, put all my stuff away, put dishes away, put recycling out. Doing good for 7:30 am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!