Friday, June 20, 2014

Strawberry Extract revisited

I blogged about a month ago about Strawberry Extract

On my trip I found some in the drugstore on the main street in Baddeck. It was in Stone's PharmaSave on Chebucto street.  I found 2 bottles of Rougier's Strawberry extract.  This tells me that anywhere I go in cape Breton I can find my favourite anti-diarrheal and stomach ache medicine.

Back in Montreal I went to Walmart twice in one day. I went to the Walmart in Kirkland, where of course I spotted a Mercedes parked in the fire lane. It's almost always those with expensive cars that seem to think they have the God given right to park anywhere, because they are so special.

Walmart in Kirkland, on the Island of Montreal, with a Mercedes in the fire lane
Anyways since I was at Walmart I decided to check if they had the Strawberry Extract, and they did. I also checked the Walmart in Ste-Dorothe were I was also dragged the same day and found some there too.
Now I wonder if I can find it at all the Walmarts in Canada?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!