Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 15 - We drive all the way back to Montreal

It started to rain at 4am, and didn't let up. It was more of a drizzle when we packed the truck but we didn't care. We got so little rain the last 14 days that this rainy day didn't phase anyone.

If anything we were more comfortable driving in rain, we thought we had a better chance of making it back to Montreal without my rear left tire blowing up.

We left Murray Beach around 10am and drove towards Moncton. We stopped in Moncton to fill with gas and again in Edmunston. I have figured out that I can make it from Edmunston to Drummondville on one tank of gas and these are two of the cheapest places to gas up.

We were at my place by 9ish. We took the tunnel into Montreal and were lucky to get almost no traffic crossing Montreal. It's amazing how quick it can go from the Tunnel to my house when it's unclogged.

It was an awesome trip. My travel companions were awesome, I really enjoyed travelling with them.  Heck I didn't even get vaklempt in Sydney never mind frustrated or mad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!