Monday, April 14, 2014

When is it going to SPRING already?

I mean I had some crocus on the lawn already, but it's grey and gloomy and cold. Where is the promise of spring?

This is obviously a winter that will end just when summer starts .The spring won't have sprung.  I spent all week-end sewing and even rearranging my sewing supplies.  I had an entire box of ribbons and lace and it was  ahuge mess. Now all the ribbon is wrapped around cardboard and it helps me visualize what I have.

I finished a dress yesterday. I have 3 others in various stages of sewn. One I just need to make the 10 button holes and sew 10 buttons and hem it. Another I just need to sew the sleeves and hem it, and the third, I just need to make the bodice, add the zipper and hem it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!