Sunday, April 27, 2014

Unexpected week-end

This week-end is turning out unexpected.

I had planned to help my gf pick up some of her things in Oromocto. We took my truck because I have a trailer hitch and other friends were willing to lend us their trailer.

Sadly the trailer had 2 shorts in the electric connection for the lights and my friend had to spend almost 2 hours fixing it.   We haven't unconnected the trailer in fear it would  break again, we've been going around with my friends daughter and her car.... 

We got to Oromocto at 4am Saturday morning. Never saw so much roadkill in my life or so much blood on the highway.

Yesterday when my eldest realized I was in Oromocto she asked her bf if he was up for a roadtrip so in about an hour I will be meeting up with my daughter.  I'm soooooo excited. I haven't seen her since Christmas.  Also meeting her first serious bf. It's meet the rents for him :P

Wasn't even sure if I'd be here in 'Mocto or if we'd be in Freddy....But taking the day as it comes.  Still in 'Mocto as I write.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!