Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New router, up and running.

So back in January I think it was I purchased a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router N900, EA4500 at Canada Computers and on the night I was going to set it up I realized my own WRT610N was still alive.

When the WRT610N died on Monday night, sometime around midnight. Try as we may this time it was dead. It got unceremoniously dumped into the garbage

I spent part of last night, figuring out in their all so pretty interface how to configure my router, like the previous one, that is, only known MAC addresses connect to the router.  Took me a while but by 10:30pm last night, it was all working smoothly.

Will be looking into whether or not it makes sense to but DD-WRT on my new router or if I should leave it as is.

I went back to Fabricville Monday and now I know to avoid a certain cashier because she is clueless. The flyer clearly said all McCalls patterns $3.99 each. She charged me $7.99 each and then a 25% discount. Which is NOT anything like $3.99 each.  We went back Tuesday and the manager was there, and she instructed another cashier to refund me and then rebill be properly.  I ended up buying 6 dress patterns and one pattern for Tshirts. I can't wait for the week-end to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!