Monday, March 03, 2014

Many men are douche canoes!

Or douchebags, or morons or idiots. Take your pick.   Dunno what it is about male behaviour.  Many will decide to burn all the bridges when they are hurt and then conveniently forget about all the nasty things they said and then get surprised when they woo you and you tell them to FUCK OFF.

If you're going to either call your ex and chew her out over shit that happened over 10 years ago, or email your ex and rant on about things that you imagined happened, like the food she fed you was poison, do not be surprised that she never wants to hear from you again or doesn't respond to anything you say or still thinks you're the epitome of the word douchebag.

I've had men do this to me forever. You have a fight, they burn all bridges and then weeks, months or even years later, suddenly they rebuild the bridge from their end and expect you to want to cross it with them.

Well guess what?   I ain't crossing the newly built bridges, because it will bring me right back to the stupid things that happened and the bridge will be burnt again.  Why beat a fucking dead horse?

Like I was your favourite victim and after a while, you miss pissing on me?   Sorry but no... not having it. Moving forward all the assholes from my past shall stay in my fucking past. Leopards don't change their spots and assholes don't suddenly change functions.

Don't call me, don't text me,  don't email me,  don't MSN or skype me, don't comment on my fucking blog,  don't Facebook me, don't like my shit on Facebook, just don't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!