Sunday, March 02, 2014

It's March, when will it thaw out?

Everyone I've talked to says we've had a hard winter.  Even the UPS delivery guy who brought my Monoprice order, complained that he has had it with Montreal winters. He's from Trinidad and he would rather move back to the islands where it's warm most of the year.

Seriously though, it's fucking MARCH.  I was telling someone in chat just the other day that 2 years ago on March 21st, I was wearing a sundress and open-toed sandals.  This year on March 21st, I bet I look like Nanook of the North.

It's been in the -20's overnight and even during the day if you had the windshield factor.  Maybe -18 but feels like -28C BRRRR.

I'm really starting to have serious cabin fever that even a trip to Ottawa this week-end didn't resolve. I mean it was freezing in Ottawa too. When will we ever have spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!