Friday, February 21, 2014

Nothing is permanent but change


No Ottawa for us this week-end.  I didn't even go out tonight, was too tired after going to Carrefour Laval after work. Didn't buy much. Got a tshirt in liquidation at AEO to go with my floral turquoise pants.

I was hoping to get a bohemian cotton sweater in a blue/turquoise shade that would match the pants but neither available style had a colour that really matched. So I decided to get myself a 2nd off-white one. The original one I bought last winter, I've worn a lot and I originally bought it to prevent myself from burning in the sun while driving. In off-white so the sun is least hot.

At Mira River Provincial park in my bohemian knit sweater
I also went to Costco in Laval. I find that one far less stressful then the one in Pointe-Claire  It is easy to go there leaving from Carrefour Laval. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!