Monday, February 17, 2014

Damn I'm good

Blowing away any heat left from my fingers :)



This photo shows 2, count them 2 AMD W600 cards, each in a stretched 3x2 mode, in 1920x1080 resolution, for a total of 5760x2160. What you are seeing is 6 screens per display or desktop.

Yes this system is themed "Sanctuary" after the TV show. It is a HP 8300 Elite, with 4Gb ram, using Windows 8.1 64 bits, and the latest driver from ati, I believe the 13.251.1, from 29-01-14.   

What is impressive is that it is the first time ever I get this config going with 2, yes count them 2, ATI Firepro W600 cards.  Damn I'm good...

The reason I'm patting myself on the back so hard, is that no one else at my job has managed to get this going. Hell I argued with a manager this morning that try as I might, I could not get this going.  And I did. With Catalyst, no less.... WOOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!