Monday, January 20, 2014

You're walking through a Forest

Is a line I heard way too much in my friends living room for many years from out of our "friends". I put it like that because the only reason he was 'friends' with any of the girls in the group was to gawk at their boobs and get inside their pants. He hasn't tried with me in easily 10 years now, but he's still trying to get into the pants of people I know. Despite being married to his DD wife.

Beyond that, we went walking around the neighborhood through a wooded area between 2 streets in DDO behind Fredmir park, and it's always so pleasant.



Graffiti tree in woods between Beechwood and Arragon park
Sunset seen from the chain link fence of the baseball field of Arragon Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!