Thursday, January 16, 2014

Trying out new things.

Last night decided it was time to try out some new TV shows.. well new in a manner of speaking. I decided years ago that I'm no longer watching shows in Season 1. If it doesn't make it to Season 2, I don't want to get into it and be totally disappointed that the show has been cancelled.  At least if it makes it to 4-5 seasons, if I like the show, it gives me enough episodes to watch.

Two of the shows I was watching last season included Private Practice, and Army Wives. Both were not renewed. The sucky thing about it, is that they were my chick shows. I seem to need a good chick show to get my emotions out.

So last night I watched the first 2 episodes of Person of Interest.  I like the premise, I like the show so far.   I also watched 2 episodes of HBO's Girls. Don't think Girls is going to be the chick show I'm looking for, but OMG it was funny. I mean it's a bit like watching a train wreck.  It's not all good but you can't help but watch it?

Of course shows I don't like when I first watch can still grow on me. NCIS is a case in point. I first watched NCIS because there was nothing good on TV during that time slot. It easily took months of me watching it before Abby grew on me, and then Gibbs. Now of course it's my favourite  show, and I've just recently rewatched it from season 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!