Friday, December 13, 2013

I know what I want.

I can wait forever to get what I want too. I am far happier single and most of the summer I was so busy hanging out with friends I didn't have the time to be lonely.

The guy I met on Twoo, it turns out was too fascinated by his own dick. Other then sending me dick pictures at 2 different times, he also wanted to send me a video of him masturbating. Really? So Wednesday night I sent him this message "I don't think you're the right guy for me. You aren't what I am looking for. I hope you find a woman that meets your expectations, but I know it's not me. " 

I would rather hang out with friends and/or my daughters. Maybe I'll find a lover again one day but it wasn't this week. 

1 comment:

  1. bummer 4 u he turn out to be a dick.but could you tell twoo to stop spamming my e-mail box,i'm down to 25 in 3 week(these guy don't advertise they invaded)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!