Monday, November 25, 2013

A husky comes for a visit!

This week-end I introduced my cats, to a hyper female husky, called Tayha. As you can imagine the cats weren't too impressed. I gotta love Jethro. So far I have not seen him be aggressive as his first reaction to meeting another animal. He's usually timid, but not aggressive

Teyha wants to play with Jethro
Jethro was fine around the dog, although a little nervous. A few more visits and he should be completely at ease. Ziva was another story. She did not want the dog anywhere near her...

Come closer and I rip your face off


I can smell food. Where is it?
All my cats for some reason where curious about the dog food. Jethro and Pixie both went to check out the bag on the table and Ziva figured she's check out the dog's bag on her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!