Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My back sucks

This is the 2nd time this fall that I throw out my back by coughing.  This time it was at 10pm Sunday night. I did everything I needed to do. I had just finished doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen from my cooking on Saturday, when I sat down and coughed. That was it. I went straight to bed figuring perhaps just lying down for the night would help. No, it did not and I spent the last 2 days in bed unable to move much.

Today I'm going into work, my back is better, it's still twingy but between the tiger balm and the Ibuprofin liquid gels I should get through the day.

At least though, I don't have to spend several hours dressed up as a Timmy's coffee! I feel sorry for the poor guy who does this during rush hour on Sources to advertise the new Tim Hortons on Sources going south between de Salaberry and Hyman blvds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!