Monday, October 14, 2013

More shopping

Spent another couple of hours shopping at the MegaCenter in Kirkland, where the Colosseum cinema's are yesterday. I could not resist getting another 5 pairs of socks for $10 and this Ardene had a completely different selection. Happy I found some red socks.

I went to Winners, I always like looking at the jewellery, and the shoes. I could not resist getting a pair of Hush puppy marijanes in a rust colour. Also go one pair of "Smartwool' socks. They regularly go for $25 in specialized sports stores, got this pair for $10.  They are incredibly comfy and warm, and this pair also had pizzaz. Wool socks are often boring. Also picked up a pair of tights that were partly marino wool.  As much as I hate wearing all this footwear, winter is coming. The last item I picked up at winners was a gluten-free diet and nutrition guide, for $5. Originally a $30 book.

The surprise purchase was a dress and top at Le Garage. The top is pretty cool. Has a neat lacy back insert, and is a nice shade of teal.

 I went to Pier 1 Imports, figured I'd check it out since it was a different location. They had a few of the same wind-chime at the same price I bought mine. They had another wind-chime with dragonflies, but it was all metal dragonflies and I really didn't like it as much. It was even more expensive. But I did pick up some citronella candles for dirt cheap for next summer. Theirs are white rather then yellow. I picked up both a pack of 6 votive candles for $2.08 and a package of 30 tea lights for $2.48. They do have a strong citronella smell, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy them next summer.

After that I went to Healthree to pick up some mayonnaise and a few other items. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!