Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I so want to move away.

So I've reached 25 days sleeping in a tent under the stars so far for 2013! Hope to make it to 30. I could say I spent a month camping.

I'm just so sick of living in the city. Especially in the part of the city where everyone seems to have a sense of entitlement. Ever notice most of those who drive Land Rovers, Infinitis, Lexuses, Acuras, BMWs, Mercedes and a few other choice brands, appear to think they own the road. They can do no wrong, they have special permissions to blow red lights, ignore stops and cut in front of you at a whim. They don't have to obey the rules. Others do, but not them.

Looking forward to living somewhere with less population density. At least there will still be assholes but in smaller numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!