Saturday, September 21, 2013

Designer Vaginas.

It's apparently a big trend in the UK at the moment.  I just don't get it, and the majority of the women who get this are young women!!!!

It amuses me to no end. Even if I had tons of money, I probably wouldn't get anything changed on me. I'd probably have a personal trainer so my tummy would be flatter, but overall I feel I've aged well. I don't look my 50 years of age.

My lack of wearing make up or much products of any type means I have incredibly nice skin. Also my lack of spending hours in the sun also keeps my skin nice. And lastly my grandma's trick for beautiful young skin is to use olive oil to hydrate it.

Despite having delivered 2 awesome daughters, I would not see the point of having a designer vg. I mean my anatomy is perfectly adapted to the activities it's meant for.  It's not like men spend an hour looking at it and analyzing how it looks. Most men just want to dig in and enjoy it's pleasures, I'm sure the visual part is just a small part of the experience. It also amuses me greatly that many women who get it done, get it done after having kids, as if it was the only thing to 'tighten' things up.  Doing daily keigel exercises will keep you nice and tight without surgery. It will also help you get better orgasms.

The other thing I remember that my Belgian, ex Catholic Priest, step-dad was pretty strict in his values, as he didn't want me to wear make-up or nail polish or colour my hair. He felt that I was pretty just as God made me.  While I do like wearing nail polish, especially on my toes, and colouring my hair, otherwise I'm pretty much the way God made me. The only surgery scar I have was for a hernia surgery and I wear it proudly hidden behind a belly button piercing :)

Seriously though, I would not have anyone cut me up unless it was life threatening. My hernia could have become life threatening.  Labiaplasty and vaginaplasty really isn't necessary for 99% of people. I'm sure there's the odd case where nature wasn't kind and things need to be adjusted, but for most women that isn't the case.   

What amuses me the most is that some women get self-esteem from such procedures!


1 comment:

  1. I totes spend soooo much time looking at my vagina ... not. Seriously? There's no reason for this type of surgery lol. :X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!