Saturday, July 20, 2013

The cutest outhouse ever!

I have to admit that the Parc National du Parc Temiscouata has some of the most cutest  outhouses I've ever seen. They had this outhouse at the Garden of Memories and at the bottom of the Sutherland falls trail. I believe they were starting the work to build one at the Grand Lac Touladis picnic area on the day that we were leaving.

The fact it had no signs had both my daughter and I puzzled. I suggested it might be an outhouse, she suggested it would indicate it was one.  In the end after seeing them at the two locations my daughter decided she had to know what the purpose of the cute little cabin was.  She confirmed it was an outhouse. I do like this design because you get daylight inside the outhouse. Many are dark and ominous once you close the door! 

Becosse tres jolie au Parc National du Lac Temiscouata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!