Friday, July 12, 2013

So my "dead crappy" printer is alive and the same as usual

I have a HP  Photosmart D7460 printer that I've had for years. It's always met the needs I have for printing. Except for the fact the ink is expensive so for the most part I almost always print in black & white.

I'd been told a few months ago that my printer was good enough for the garbage because it had expired ink cartridges. Heck by the time I went to check out my printer, it wasn't even powered on. It's like someone had ripped off it's power cord. After plugging it in and  powering it on and configured it  I can still print in black and white no problem and I found that while Costco no longer carries the ink, Bureau en gros still does, so I will get new cartridges when I actually need other colours then black.

I always love the fact that while it's my printer, someone else who didn't buy it, and didn't buy the ink  complained about how crappy it was.  If you're not happy with my printer, feel free to buy your own, buy the ink and service it yourself. This is my printer and I'm happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!