Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mystery of life

After I came back from canoe-camping with my eldest daughter I had noticed my AE shorts with the lace were missing and my black Aerie bra was missing.  Today I also found my green cotton lace cami is missing. All 3 were items I took canoe-camping at Lac Temiscouata. My daughter assures me they did not find their way to Halifax.

So
1) My clothes decided to just vanish *poof*
2) Someone went through our tent while we were out one of the 3 days, and took my clothes
3) It's hiding somewhere in my truck
4) My daughter might find it at some point in her things [Highly unlikely]

For the record I've already replaced the black bra and the shorts. I've just realized I'm missing the army green cotton cami today and pretty annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!