Monday, March 11, 2013

Cabin fever prevails

I think most people I know have cabin fever. Between the fact we haven't seen the sun for weeks, except maybe this Friday and Saturday, briefly, it's been snowing every day almost since the beginning of the year.

I love snow but this year I did not get enough sun during this winter.

Ok... Blogger is pissing me off. I'm sitting here typing and every couple of minutes it tells me

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:
  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code.
bX-f4i3as
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience."

I'm not doing anything! Thank-you blogger for hijacking my entry, my thoughts and what I was going to write by your spam. Did I really need to be thrown this message while I was typing half a dozen times in less then 5 minutes?

Thank-you blogger for derailing my thoughts this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!