Thursday, October 04, 2012

Annoying cold and broken furnace

I noticed when I started the furnace up  in mid September that it wasn't working the way it should be. It also seems that the ventilation unit is no longer working. It's not a huge deal, I just had to call Gaz MetroPlus with whom I have a service contract to report the problem so they would send a tech.  They did yesterday, and the furnace is fixed, it now keeps the asked temperature, but the guy did not have a part for the ventilation unit. He will be back today to replace that. The guy saw it misbehave and decided to change it before it completely died on me.

Other then that I've had a cold for over a week. It comes and it goes. I took last Friday off to sleep and get rid of it. I was feeling so much better on Monday. Sadly Tuesday I started sneezing up a storm. Still sneezing and having a runny nose. I don't think it's allergies. It's really annoying because of course everytime I over blow my nose I end up with cold sores in my nostrils.

1 comment:

  1. To the moron in Toronto that keeps leaving comments on this particular entry. This blog is in Montreal. No one cares about your furnace business in Toronto!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!