Monday, August 06, 2012

Visiting friend arrives with torrential rain

My gf who now lives in New Brunswick will be with us for about 10 days. She's decided to come and hang out in Montreal for a bit while hubby is working and has the company of his grand-pa. My gf and her kids don't seem to appreciate grand-pa all that much and I don't blame them.

She was supposed to drive down on Friday but was sick with a head cold and did not think driving 8-9 hours would be a good idea until her head cleared. So she drove down on Sunday. Not only did she get the psychotic weather, which included rain, thunderstorms, hail, ice pellets, storm winds and could develop tornadoes, but she had the misfortune of driving to Montreal on the last day of the construction holiday. Everyone, their mother, and their dog, was coming back from vacation. 

I can foresee shopping in my near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!