Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's easy living on a desert island...

Southern tip of the island facing another island.
We got woken up early again by the damn red squirrel. I decided it was a good day to take a walk around the island we were staying on. My tent was at one of the northern tips under a great big pine where we got early morning sun, but not on our tent due to the great big pine.

I took dozens of photos of the lake and it's green colour. It's just amazing. Anywhere the water is shallow at a distance it looks like the water is this pale green. It's like the tropics in Quebec!!!!

Later in the day my friends went to get wood. I wasn't feeling up to canoeing that day so I let them go look for firewood around the shores of the lake and some of the other islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!