Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Windows 8 another Me or Vista?

I've been playing with Wind8ws for a while now and I don't like it. This isn't new.  There isn't a new Microsoft OS that has released that I've ever liked. But some I grew to like. Like Windows 98SE that was good. Windows XP was good, and my last liked OS is Windows 7. 

Usually it takes 6months-1year after release for me to finally start getting used to an OS and liking it.  But I have a sense of whether or not I'm going to like it and if it's going to be a nice OS. This one gives me weird feelings. It's like the only thing they are planning for is tablets and smartphones and things like that. 

The whole Metro look might be pretty on a tablet but let me tell you it looks really tacky on a large 4x4 stretched layout.. Then never mind the fact that there's an 8kx8k limit to the size of surfaces we can do. 

Personally I think Wind8ws is going to end up much hated like Windows ME or Windows Viiiiiiiiista [The 64 bit version of this OS takes up enormous amounts of diskspace - more then Windows 7 64bits!!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!