Friday, June 15, 2012

Driving up the coast to Kouchibougac National Park - Day 9


Today we left Nova Scotia and drove down the coast of New Brunswick to Kouchibougac National park, where we are camping for the night.  It is fairly quiet and fairly private. Apparently half of the park was reserved for a "Learn how to camp" group. It was fairly cold so there were no black flies, that were really bad at Cape Chignecto, even on the damn beach. I kid you not, the wind should have been strong enough to turn them off. Thankfully I only got a bite or two that swelled up. The rest of the bites I got I have not reacted to.

Sadly it's very cloudy here too and we cannot see the stars. There was a wild rabbit at our campsite that hung out for a while. I bet he could smell the soy sauce that had spilled in the dishes box.  I took some pictures around the campsite, but it was grey if it wasn't downright spitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!