Saturday, April 07, 2012

Rainy day feeling blue

Around lunchtime my gf picked up her 4 cats, that had been staying with me the past few days to keep them out of the way of the movers.  I had put them 4 in the basement while my 4 were upstairs. So for 3 days there was 8 cats in my house. Lucky, Melanie, Merlin and Zoe in the basement, and Spock, Ziva, Jethro and Pixie upstairs. 

So we had fun rounding up the cats, especially Lucky, the traumatized Siamese, who hid. We had to look long and hard to find him. But we eventually found him, and put him in the cage. So my gf, her van filled with 1 husband, 3 kids, 4 cats, 1 dog, and several  boxes of  assorted liquids headed off for New Brunswick.

I'm feeling all out of sorts. For the last 6 years I saw her every day at work.  So leaving a big hole in my life.  So I'm sitting here crying.  I know she'll be back in 3 weeks... and she'll visit afterwards but it's still gonna be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!