Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My android interferes with my Suzuki.

Yep. My Samsung android smartphone interferes with my Suzuki Grand Vitara keyless entry system. I thought the battery on my electric key was low because the key seemed to lose range. It would seem it's something installed on my android phone that is causing the problem. 

Also the bluetooth that seems to cause a problem to the sound system on my Grand Vitara is also an android problem.  Not a Suzuki problem.   I went to the dealership today to get maintenance done on my truck. I do prefer my experience with their service department over Mazda that's for sure.

The guy who works at the service department is the son in law of a Matrox employee that I've known for years. He's really nice and he explained the phone issues with my truck . Apparently he realized his iPhone was interfering with the electric key on his Suzuki a couple of days earlier. He can't keep his key in the same pocket as iphone.  He says he's heard of blackberries also doing that. 

So far I still am completely in love with my truck. It really rocks and they are also really nice at the dealership. That counts for a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!