Monday, February 06, 2012

More Shelling in Bab Amr, Homs, Syria

It's another humanitarian disaster in Bab Amr Homs, the Syrian Army has been shelling indiscriminately for days now. Check the story on Al Jazeera here.

I also love the people who are condemning the vandalizing of the Syrian Embassy in Ottawa. Let me see splashing paint on people who represent the Syrian regime [Did not physically hurt anyone] in comparison to the Syrian Army killing people just because they are there....  

People are saying that splashing paint is being a thug like the Syrian Army. I dunno I think splashing red paint on the embassy makes them look like they have blood on their hands. It's not like anyone got hurt in Ottawa, but a message was relayed. 

I have it on good authority that the door to the Syrian Consulate in Montreal was also vandalized.  I will look to see if someone has photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!