Saturday, February 04, 2012

Entrelacs - does this sleepy municipality in Lanaudiere think they can invent laws?

Apparently Tony has been told that the municipality wants to remove the signs. Here's the thing, last I checked the municipality cannot do much on private property. I'm not sure what kind of power trip the officials are in Entrelacs, but they seem to think because one neighbour complains they have to do things. Let the neighbour complain.  He claims it's  because he wants to sell his home but cannot because of Tony... 

Sounds to me like just excuses. Sounds to me like there are ulterior motives.  I mean if I wanted to sell my house I'd find a buyer that would fit into the current neighbourhood. Problem solved!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:23 am

    Tu m'intrigues, j'aimerais savoir sur quoi tu te bases (réglementations, lois, autres)pour affirmer tes faits, l'histoire m'intéresse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!